Monday, April 28, 2008

Anna Played Hard Today!


Here is a clip I thought you all might enjoy!

Anna just LOVES to play in her room! We actually hang out in there a lot. Today I was working on my computer and she was just cracking Neil and I up while she was playing on the floor. I thought it would be a great time to film her. She was making Neil and I laugh so much! She usually HATES to be on her tummy, but she was in such a good mood this afternoon, I thought we should try it. She doesn't get that much tummy time any more. While she was laying there eating her hands, she was rocking back and forth from one side to the other. She was trying to get her Little People in front of her. She loves her Little People. I guess they just fit in her little hands perfectly. She will chew on them for a long time and when she sees one she will reach out for it. So I put one out in front of her to see what she would do. She was wiggling around so much, I thought she might just find a way to get to it! And she did! She rolled! She does get sidetracked pretty easy, but eventually she did grab hold of it and chew on it.
It was so adorable to see how proud she got of herself. Although this is not the first time Anna has rolled over (I think the 7th of this month was) this is the first time she seemed to understand what she did. Well, she sure rolled this afternoon. She rolled all the way around her room until she ran into her giraffe. So I moved her and she rolled some more! SO CUTE!
I guess this means my tiny little baby is now mobile! Although I do wonder if she will remember how tomorrow. We will see! I can hardly wait to see what she will do!

4 comments:

Princess of Quite a Lot said...

So, we're either getting really old or time is getting faster...what the heck! Wasn't she just born like a week ago!

Jessica said...

So cute. I watched the video with Wesley and he was pointing and talking to her like he was instructing her on what to do next. Then when the little bit of music played he STOPED and did a little dance, and as soon as it was over he was done. So cute.

Wesley loved the Little People too. Something about them:)
JB

Zachary said...

Yeah, if your child has a memory like her mother, she may forget things on a daily basis, but wait, she hasn't been pregnant yet has she? Maybe she will remember then!

Jenn said...

LOL that was a truly funny comment Zachary. Did she forget you at the park yet Anna?