Monday, April 14, 2008

Kissing Grandma!




Anna loves to kiss her grandma. It is the funniest thing because Dixie is the only one that Anna kisses on. They will just be sitting there or Dixie will be holding her and Anna will grab hold of Grandma's face with both hands and just plant one (or five) on her. She wiggles her little head around like she is making sure the kiss really sticks! It is so cute and just cracks us up! I was excited to finally get some pictures of it. They will even go back and forth. Anna will kiss Grandma and then Dixie will kiss Anna, then it is Anna's turn again. I think part of the funny part is that is actually tickles Dixie a little bit, so Anna can really get her laughing.







And because I had a few people tell me
they would like to see this picture bigger,
I am putting it on here again. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pix, thanks for making the group pix bigger. Wow, Faith and Noah are sure growing up!! I haven't seen them in quite awhile. And lucky Dixie getting all those smooches, she must be loving it!

Jessica said...

Those are so precious! You will always cherish those. I love Wesley kisses. They are the best, I am sure Anna gives a pretty good one too:)
JB

Jenn said...

I am working on being the second person to recieve Anna kisses. I fear that grandma may get a big head she is feeling so special. Seriously though, MOST ADORABLE PICS you have of Anna thus far.