
Seriously how cute is she? This is Anna with Timothy mouse (who is sitting on top of Dumbo's hat). This is one of the statues around the "Partners" Statue (the one of Walt Disney and Mickey) at the end of Main Street. I wonder what was there before they put that statue in? I don't remember.

Brenda found out that if you go to City Hall on Main Street they will give you a button if it is your 1st visit. So we got one for both of the girls.

Mickey Mouse is leading the Marching Band out of the castle. We stood and watched them ply for a while and a bunch of characters came out and danced around.

Anna on the Carousel

Anna trying to pull out the Sword in the Stone. Or maybe she thougth she could chew it out!

In front of City Hall in Mikey's Toontown

Family picture with the Mouse Himself. I love how Anna was so willing to reach out for the characters and try to chew on them. I wonder when or if you will get to the stage where she is afraid of them. I wonder what causes kids to become afraid.

Waiting in line to meet Pooh in Critter Country

Finally getting to meet him! Anna just reached right out for him.
She just thought it looked so fun and adorable.

On Main Street with Grandpa!

Meeting Donald Duck!

Main Street at Night!

This is the last picture I took just before we got to the car. Anna picked out some Disney Princesses for a soviner. I held out a T-Shirt to her and this Cinderella and she reached right out for the doll. I love how happy she looks in this picture! Like she just had the best day! It was a super fun day, but it was VERY hard to fit everything in that we wanted to do. We missed doing a whole bunch of stuff that we thought we would have plenty of time for. May next trip!?!
3 comments:
Can you believe it that last Monday we were at Disneyland at this very moment. I think Anna made a good choice for her souvenir. It was definitely a good trip. Exhausting, but good.
That took you long enough. How was your first official Mothers Day. I think I forgot to wish you a Happy Mothers Day--Sorry about that. As usual the pics are perfect. Anna looks so adorable and gleeful and has taken on the Neil looks again. She was her own for a bit and now she looks like a feminine version of Neil again. Can't wait for more.
Glad you folks had fun. Taking my wife away for a few days made me like her more again! Thanks!
Post a Comment