Wednesday, May 07, 2008

We are home!

Well, I have discovered that I am a 3 star person. Brenda found some great deals on line for hotels on our trip and we got to stay at a Hilton for real cheap. So we thought sweet! Well, the first two nights of our trip we stayed at a Best Western. We got free breakfast, free internet, and it was a very comfy room. At the Hilton all we got was a comfy room. And actually my bed sucked! Breakfast was $15.99 and internet was $9.95 a night! That is just craziness! So needless to say while the Hilton was beautiful, I would not recommend it. I just don't think it was set up to be a family hotel for disneylanders, just stuffy suits! So needless to say I did not get to update the last two nights.

Today these are my two favorite pictures from our trip. Every time I look through them, I fall in love with a new one though. I took this one while we were watching a marching band.
Anna got to taste her first churro while we were watching the band. She loved it! She did not want to give it back to mommy!


I was very surprised how well she did meeting the characters. I thought she would look at them, and watch them a little, but not really care that much. The first character we met was Pooh. As soon as it was our turn she reached her hand out for him and touched his nose. Then she tried to eat his nose. She was so adorable! When we met Tigger I set her done on the ground and he layed down behind her. It was the cutest thing ever! She just loved it.
Well, I have got to get some stuff unpacked but I just wanted to share these two for now. I will put some more pictures up later so check back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang you are fast at posting. of, course you are head of me cause you already posted about meeting the grandparents. It was a great trip and I can't wait to take the girls back.

Jenn said...

Too cute, I am jealous. I wish now I had taken the girls that little. Oh well. Maybe Jack!! Glad you had fun and are home.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so now we know what Neil would look like eating a churro. :) She looks so much like him! Love the pix with Tigger! How sweet she is.

The Hathaways said...

She is so cute! Sounds like you guys had a great time at Disneyland. We get to go in October. I can't wait. Hope you had a great mothers day!