Monday, April 07, 2008

Not 30, Nope Not Yet!

But oh so close! Neil had his 29th birthday this last weekend. We had a ton of fun. There were so many people we wanted to invite, we had to spread it out over more than one night. And we still didn't get to fit everyone. I guess our new home isn't as big as we hoped! :) It was nice to have a nice kitchen to cook in and I love the bar, because people can sit and talk to you while I am getting stuff ready. We really need some taller bar stools though. The ones we have are a might bit short. But better than nothing.
I made Neil a camo cake for his birthday and put a turkey feather on a arrow going through his candles. It turned out really cute. 
I am really looking forward to doing bar-be-ques this summer.(On a side note I think I figured out how I want to theme Anna's first birthday party, but it is still under construction in my head. Is it too early to be thinking about that?)            
Anna got to meet her Aunt Martha for the first time this weekend too. She is Neil's dad's sister and she lives in Arkansas. It was so nice to finally get together with her. She loves to love on the babies in the family and it is so cute to see her loving on Anna. Apparently Anna even has her feet.
We also got to take a cousin picture. Almost all of Anna's cousins were here. We were just missing Curtiss and Craig, they live in Arkansas too. We had them all pile on our new bed and I just snapped away. I love little Anna's face in this picture. And lets admit it she is the one I am most interested in. I mean isn't everyone? 
So I know that you want to see pictures of the house so here you go. Here is one of the kitchen and the dining room. A view of the living room from the front door and of course the cutest room in our house, Anna's room. It is not done yet,  I still want to do some painting in there, but the bedding is all done (thanks to Dixie!) And then there is a cute picture of Anna just to finish things off nicely. Enjoy!




I mean look at how cute she is! She is loving her new room! 
It is so much fun to watch her play in there. She is sitting pretty good now.
Still a little wobbly!

5 comments:

Princess of Quite a Lot said...

Yeah! You're house is so beautiful and comfortable...I'm so glad you guys are finally done. All the hard hard work paid off!

The Hathaways said...

I love your house!!! It's so beautiful and I'm sooo jealous :)
What a cute little girl you have!

Kristen said...

Your house looks so cute I can't wait to see it! I should have you come to mine and help me figure out what to do, since you have the experience in that field! Thanks for the tip on the insurance, I got it all taken care of....now just waiting on the loan.....she said they normally take a week...

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of Anna. Only 3 more weeks until we get to take the girls to the happiest place on earth!! I can hardly contain my excitement. Just think of all the photo opportunities.

Anonymous said...

Love the new video of Anna blowing bubbles. It was adorable!

--Jessee