Our Sweet Baby Girl is here! Which is actually a bit surprising since she isn't due for 3 more weeks. I guess my mom was right when she said I was going early.
She was born on Friday at 7:18 am. Neil and I got to the hospital at 5:10 and the nurse said I was already at an 8 or a 9. The whole experience was just so strange, and incredible! I didn't know I would use so many muscles giving birth. But today even my elbows hurt.
She weighs 6 lbs 14 1/2 oz and is 19 1/2 inches long! She is so little. And she has a full head of hair!
And I must say the older she gets, the cuter she is getting!
The first picture is just a few minutes after she was born in the Labor room and the second one is a few hours later.
The last picture is just about an hour ago. She was having some daddy time and when I looked at my camera this is what I found! Daddy is already smitten!
Well, check back for updates, but the baby just started fussing, so I guess that is my alarm clock now!
7 comments:
She's a cute one. Good job on updating. I am glad you are feeling so good. Emily wants to know when Anna and her can have a sleepover at her Auntie Alicia's house :)
Yea! We are so excited! Congratulations to you both and here's to making lots of memories with this beautiful new life. God is good!!!!
Congratulations and welcome to the world little Anna. She's beautiful, I think I see a bit of Tessa/Bella/Jackson in her! Just a bit though.
Jackson wants to have a sleepover with anna and emily too!! Tessa and Bella will come and help you with all those kids. LOL oh yeah and my cell will be turned off during that time frame. Seriously though, so proud of you and Anna. Love you all three bunches. Glad you are feeling good. Last but not least: Next time don't do it while I am gone!!
Congrats! She is really cute. And I am praying our baby is devlivered just as fast. :)
I am so excited to meet her!! Congratualtions. See ya soon, well in a few weeks. I can't wait to hold her.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is sooooo cute! Very happy for you guys :)
Post a Comment