
Yep, Neil and I and Baby will be living in a travel trailer! What an adventure!
We are going to sign papers today on our property. Here is a picture of our dirt! And at 4:30 it will be ours! I am really excited about starting from scratch like this. It will be so neat to see all the different layers of a house.
But in the mean time we will be in a 27 foot 1995 Wildwood Trailer. With Neil you just never know where you will be living! I can't believe how much I love this man! He is just so amazing! He is so good at everything he tries!
For now we will be parked in front of a very nice green house on Lori Lane, known to most as Neil's parents house!
4 comments:
at least you know that you will have a very wonderful outcome after living in a trailer. Our house will seem much bigger to your for now.
I always knew your life would be adventurous with my brother. I am excited for you guys, and in the end will be jealous of your new home. Maybe if I didn't have so many dang kids (LOL) I too could live in a trailer and build. HA HA
Like someone at your shower said- housecleaning wont take long! Can't wait to see your new digs!
so you guys want in on our competition to see who can last the longest without turning on the heat? We will give you bonus points for living in a trailer!
Post a Comment