Tuesday, September 25, 2007

She Has Gotten Cuter!

I know, how can it be? But it is true! She is cuter! I can't believe how blessed Neil and I are! It just blows my mind to see how God put this little life together and said, "Here, take real good care of her!" All I got to say is it freaks me out a little bit! Okay ! It freaks me out ALOT!!!! I just have to remember that God won't give me anything I can not handle with His help. So together the 3 of us (God, Neil and I) I guess we will figure it out! She is just so sweet and fun to hold. I don't ever want to put her down.
Have you ever seen a cuter yawn!?!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

The only yawn I have seen that is cuter is Jacksons HEE HEE. She is a doll, and I want to spend all my time with you two. Holding her too. Hope you dont mind sharing to to much.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are adorable. Good job on posting more pictures. I too cannot believe that we are responsible for a little life. God must trust us a lot.

Anonymous said...

Can I take 'er home?

Kayla said...

she definitely looks like you Alicia.
How very adorable.

Jessica said...

I am sooo happy for you guys! I can't believe there is another little Moore in the world. She is adorable. I can't wait to hold her. See you soon... well in a couple weeks.
Jessica B.