Thursday, August 30, 2007

Dirt?

Yep! Neil and I bought dirt. A pretty good amount of it too. We bought a city lot off of East Bonneyview. Well, we are in the process of buying right now. We should know in about 15 days if it will really be ours or not.
Once it is ours, we will start building. Neil has been wiring a house off of Twin View that we both like a lot. So I think we will try and biuld that one.
Had another doctors appt today. And yep I am getting fatter. WaHoo! I just realized I forgot to ask what the baby's heartbeat was. Bummer. I can tell you though this kid is active! I hope she is wearing herslef out now, so that when she is born ahe will want to sleep alot! Wishful thinking I know!
Only about 6 more weeks. I think with our current living conditions and the crazyness we are in, I wouldn't mind if it took her a little longer to get here. But I really would like to have the use of my normal stomach muscles back. Do you know how hard it is to round over when your center of gravity is off so much. Not fun!!!!

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Congrats on your dirt! And congrats on getting fatter. Stomach muscle use or no... wouldn't you be much more worried if you *weren't* getting fatter?

Anonymous said...

Dirt is fun. And when you had rain it will be mud and that is fun too. Can't wait to come to your house warming party. At least you won't be trailer trash forever.

Katie80 said...

Congrats on the lot!
I can't believe y'all are going to be parents in just a few weeks!