Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Hello In There!

Well, in case you haven't guessed Neil and I are no longer at the lake! In fact we have been quite a few places since then! But I guess the most interesting news, is that I am now homeless, pregnant, and now unemployeed! WaHoo! Yeah it is actually a little daunting!
Neil and I are looking for a place to rent right now. And man is that a pain! After living and owning your own home for 6 years, it is surprising how hard it is to get people to believe that you are not white trash and you do not plan on destroying their property!
On a brighter note, we started our birthing classes! I am actually enjoying it and feel like I am not so freaked out now. Neil may not be as pleased with the whole process, we had to watch our first births last week and let me tell you, it is not pretty! I don't care if it is a miracle, it is just not pretty!
Well, thanks for still checking my blog even though it has been months. I am off to another rental company!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the house hunting. I must admit the whole birthing thing is just not very attractive. Anna will be the 2nd most adorable baby though

Anonymous said...

True, True!!