Neil's aunt and uncle have to COOLEST porch around their home. It doesn't go all the way around, but that is because the back of the house is the dinning room and it has floor to ceiling windows. I love it. The porch is the funnest thing to play on. Our first day at the house it poured down rain. I don't think the kids minded at all though, because we could still all go outside and play. The porch is so wide it is pretty easy for the adults to sit and watch kiddoes play without getting bumped (too much). It would be so awesome to some day have a house with a porch like this; to sit out on and sip lemon aide.
![]() |
| Anna and Abby with their G.G. |
![]() |
| Grandmother and Neil. |
![]() |
| Pops, Mrs. Mom and Grandmother |
![]() |
| Grandmother and Jennifer |
![]() |
| The rain coming down. |
![]() |
| The kids watching the rain. |
![]() |
| Neil with him Mommy |











2 comments:
that porch is awesome! I love see the rocking chairs on there. I love seeing porches like that in the South!
I was beginning to wonder if we were ever going to see part2 of this. Seriously the porch and the windows really do put this house on the map....so to say...Loved the pics, I will for sure need some copies of those. Did you get some of Tammy and her family alone with GG or just Tammy and GG.
Post a Comment