Anna loves to help me with the laundry. She can even carry the basket from the laundry room to my bedroom, but she can't get it onto the bed yet. Although she tries her little heart out to get it up there! Which usually means it spills all down the side of me bed. But, hey, if I don't fold it today, that is where it is going to end up anyway. So while Anna and I were walking back and forth through the kitchen I was watching the girls play with the basket of toys in the living room and they were doing great. So I didn't really think about the fact that I didn't hear them for awhile when Anna and I were putting clothes away in her room. Then it was time to get another load of clothes and on my way to the laundry room this is what I came across! My brand new box of kleenex (110 count) all pulled out of the box. The best part was that Abby had her pacifier in her mouth, while Brylee did not. Which meant that Brylee was tasting most of them. She had, I swear, like 5 whole tissues in there. Although, I didn't even notice this until I tried to put her pacifier in and it wouldn't fit! (Yes, her mother has already hear this story.) They both looked so innocent and adorable I couldn't even be upset with them. It was definately a Kodak moment (only it was on my Nikon).
6 comments:
nice, gotta love those quiet moments. too funny.
I love those girls! At least they can entertain themselves!
Post a Comment