Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My 100th post! and nothing clever!

Okay, so I was making my bed the other day and as I was putting my pillows up and fluffing them, I was looking at them and thinking about when Tabitha had bought me the pillowcases. She got them for some birthday quiet a few years ago, before I was married . . . so at least 8 years, but probably more like 12. They're real cute, they have Ariel on one side and Flounder on the other. And then it hit me . . . I am a 30 year old who still has character pillowcases on her bed! Who does that?

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Seriously I think you should grow up. I mean what other adults do you know that have character pillows. So that is the reason you made me a charlie brown pillowcase, so that you wouldn't be the only one!

Jenn said...

You and Your Pillowcases. You are too funny, I know my kids appreciate there fun pillowcase from auntie. Dont grow up though!!;)

Kristen said...

Don't tell anyone but I still have a Lion king blanket....

Bean said...

As long as you aren't wearing character t-shirts with stretch pants. Those are the adults that really make me wonder...