We had a lot of fun Easter weekend. Neil's sister's church started this fun thing last year where they drop a bunch of eggs from a helicopter. So we went to that with about 3,000 other people. Anna loved watching the helicopter. She loves to spot stuff up in the sky. She was pretty cute too when her daddy helped her with her egg. Anna wore the cutest little sailor outfit that Dixie had got for her the day before. It was SOOOOO cute. We had a lot of people stop and tell us how adorable she looked! Abby slept through the whole thing. Which actually made it pretty nice. And she is such a cute sleeper. Okay. She's cute at everything. We spent Easter morning at my parents house. We took all the great grandbabies over to my grandparents house so they could see how cute they were in their Easter outfits. I got a few real good pictures of Anna in my Grandma's beautiful living room. And I love the picture of Noah with Abby. Anyway, I know I am little behind posting these, but they were so cute I wanted to share them anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment