Tuesday, February 24, 2009

36 Weeks!

Well, I am really 37 weeks, but the pictures are all from 36 weeks. My sister took my belly and I out for a photo shoot on the Diesel Horse Bridge. I never got around to taking any cute pictures of Anna while she was still on the inside. So I wanted to make sure and do it this time around. It is always so different being on this side of the camera. I am so used to being the one taking the pics. Brenda is having a really great time learning how and she is doing a really great job. She always comes up with really good posing ideas. And it is nice to get new ideas all the time. I feel like I have majorly slacked on the learning. But I still LOVE IT! I feel like that is how I remember things. . . in snap shots!










I had a doctors appointment today and she said that I am dilated to a 1. Yep! a big fat 1. But I am thinning, so that is promising. At least something is happening. She said the baby's head is down, but that she is not in the birth canal yet. So it will probably still be a while.
There is a nurse in training at the office, so they always do a lot more explaining when she is in there. I like that, because they tell you stuff that they normally wouldn't. Like I found out at this last appointment that they take the baby's heartbeat through her back. It makes sense because the baby is all balled up in the front, but I had never thought about it before. She also said that this is a pretty small baby. Let's hope that is true!!!!! Anna was only 6. 14 when she was born so I wonder if the Doc means smaller than that or what.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like all the new changes on your blog. I'm praying for you and a safe delivery for baby girl. Enjoy some rest for now.

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that you better not be in the hospital on March 7th. Although it would be cool of they shared a birthday. So if you have her on March 7th I will let it slide that you have missed all of Em's birthdays.

Shorty said...

It's not like I am making this stuff up. I have been in the hospital! It's not like I picked something cooler to do you know! Love you!