When I went in to get Anna up from her nap a few days again, this is how I found her. I still am not sure how she got her shirt to do that, and it did take a little while to get off of her. But I just thought it was so funny! She was perfectly okay about the whole thing too. 
Anna has really been enjoying her books lately. I'll find her in her room in her little rocking chair just looking through one of her books. Usually with a pretty good pile next to her on the floor. She likes to sit down on her Daddy and have him "try" and read to her. She usually will bring him this book. Neil's Grandmother got Anna several books for Christmas. All of them had Anna name in the title. This one is called "Anna Banana And Me". It is about a little boy who is scared of all kinds of things until he meets a little girl, named Anna, and she shows him all sorts of fun things. I actually haven't gotten to read the whole book yet . . . Anna always wants to change the page faster than we can read.
She has been doing a really good job of feeding herself lately. I can put her in her highchair and let her go to town. Ans most of the food actually goes to her tummy. Although I think on this day, the peanut butter and jelly may have won!
Anna has really been enjoying her books lately. I'll find her in her room in her little rocking chair just looking through one of her books. Usually with a pretty good pile next to her on the floor. She likes to sit down on her Daddy and have him "try" and read to her. She usually will bring him this book. Neil's Grandmother got Anna several books for Christmas. All of them had Anna name in the title. This one is called "Anna Banana And Me". It is about a little boy who is scared of all kinds of things until he meets a little girl, named Anna, and she shows him all sorts of fun things. I actually haven't gotten to read the whole book yet . . . Anna always wants to change the page faster than we can read.
4 comments:
Those pictures are too cute! I love the peanut buttter and jelly smile. I can't believe that she got her shirt like that either.
She is so adorable!
Wow, that is real talent. I was assuming at the start of this that she had taken her diaper off. Too Funny. I love that little girls sweet face, PB&J and all. SO SO cute.
I love it... how in the world did she do it? Wesley loves his books too. It is so cute when I ask him to read me a story and he just throws words together... so cute. I love the sound of that book so cute.
Post a Comment