When Emily was born in March, her Auntie Katie bought her this cute outfit. Which she quickly grew out of! That girl knows how to grow!
Since Anna is so small and she LOVES to be warm, she has gotten to wear it a couple of times. And I got this cute picture of her today. So I thought I would share.
We had out first doctors appt yesterday. Anna is already growing so much! She weighed 6 lbs 10 oz when we left the hospital on Saturday and yesterday, 12 days later, she weighed in at 7 lbs 8 1/2 oz. She has gained almost a whole pound! And she grew almost an inch. But she is still so small and I still love to hold her little self!
5 comments:
YAY, Anna is growing big, So Precious. Cant wait for life to calm down aroun dmy place so we can spend more time with her.
Shes getting big! Don't let her grow to much before I get to see her. On another note I had to get a blog page, because some of you guys wouldn't convert to MYSpace;)
So cute!! It is amazing how fast they grow. I have Wesley's preemie onsie in his room as a reminder... it is amazing he was ever that small. I serously can't wait to hold her! Are you coming to Jenn's shower? Have you been told about my dinner?
JB
I miss my baby being that small. Well, mine was never that small but I miss her wearing that cure outfit. Thanks for hanging out today. Looking forward to next Saturday too.
Yay! I'm glad Anna can get use out of that adorable little outfit. I love softey baby clothes. She looks happy in this pic! :)
Can't wait to meet her!
Post a Comment