I have really wanted to put these pictures up earlier, but when the baby was born 3 weeks early I thought those pictures were cuter! So I want to share these now.
From left to right the babies are Jackson, Wesley, Jason, Emily and Emmerie. Jackson and Emily are cousins to Anna. Wesley and Jason are second cousins and Emmerie is a friend. Neil and I graduated with Emmerie's Daddy, Jonathan Estes. Oh my word, that was 10 years ago!
Here is a picture of all the pregnant girls! Jennifer is due in December, LaRynn just had her baby on Sunday. A cute baby girl, Leila Mae (you can see her picture on the Mercy Website). And Ginni is due in April I think. But I could be way off on that one.
And this is a picture of the Prize Corner. They all sat together and they all won a prize (and Jessica didn't even want to play!) That is Wesley in the middle. Doesn't he look happy to be at an all girl party!
Thank you every one for coming to my party and for the super cute presents! We really appreciate your eagerness to spoil Anna.
My baby shower was so much fun!!!! Brenda and Erica did such a good job at making it so special. Anna is so spoiled already! One of the fun things for me at the shower was how many babies were there and how many pregnant ladies. It is definitely baby season in my neck of the woods!
Thank you every one for coming to my party and for the super cute presents! We really appreciate your eagerness to spoil Anna.
3 comments:
I havent seeen any of these shower pics. Those were super cute. Loved it. Glad you had a nice time we did too. Anna is way cuter out of the tummy than in. :)
I love that picture. Yes it was the prize corner. Wesley cracks me up! Fun shower... good job girls! Hope you two are still enjoying each others company. Next time I am up hopefully I will be well and I can hold her. The cold I have got nasty, good thing I stayed back:).
That was a fun shower! I am glad that there was a baby picture! I can't wait until we get all the kids together for a picture of all of them now that Anna is finally here!
Post a Comment