
Fridays are so much fun! I just love it when we can all get together for an hour on Fridays. It always feels really early, but once I am there it is worth it.
A couple of years ago Brenda and Heather started going to begals on Friday mornings. Then when I started working with Brenda, I got to go. And as you can see it has grown. So if you ever want to join us, just give us a call.
Brenda and Zachary had their second sonagram this last week. Brenda put more pics on her blog, so be sure to check them out.
2 comments:
However if you need reminder calls, as I do, don't count on them. I obviously don't make it that often but when I do it is a lot of fun. For some reason I can't manage to fit that into my weekly schedule in my thick head.
That sounds fun! I'd call and ask if I could come but.....
Hope is really cute! It looks as though she already thinks it is Christmas time. But I'll admit, I've already started playing Christmas songs too. :) Does Faith have highlights??
Post a Comment