Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fishing at Cresent City




Went fishing at the ocean on our vaction a while back. It is amazing what God put in that big body of water. Some of those thing are just plain scary!! While cleaning one of the fish Neil found an octupus inside of it.
We have had several fish frys since we got home with all that fish. It sure is good!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

yes that fish is delicious, I am glad I am you sis or I might not be enjoying all that fish. hee hee

Brenda Walker said...

Wow, I have never seen a little octopus like that, pretty sweet!

Brenda Walker said...

You should really tell us what kind of fish those are. I am kinda glad that I didn't know what they lookedlike before we ate them. How is the riddle coming?

Auntie Eisel said...

Eeeeeeewwww! That's gross! But I thought you might like to hear that I made cookies this evening. Just kidding. I actually just wanted to say that I used your recipe for making cookies! Remember the Christmas Cookie Party we had a Brenda's appartment? Well, we wrote down your recipe for those peanut butter cookies, and today was the first time I actually tried to make them! Thanks for the recipe!:)