Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ruger 10-22



Happy Birthday to me! For my birthday this year Neil and his parents got me my very first, very own gun. It is so cute! We went out target shooting last week. And I must say I didn't start out great, but I definatley improved. My first pattern of 10, I think 6 hit the box my target was on. But my second pattern on 10, all of them hit the box, and even 2 of them hit the bullseye. It was so much fun. So if anyone wants to go . . . let me know.
On a brighter note than guns. I got to hear my little new baby (nephew/neice's) heart beat yesterday, and I can tell it's going to be cute. It was quiet an active little thing in there. It looked like it was having a great time bouncing around, not even aware of what it is putting Brenda through. Link to her page to see the baby's first picture. It's even got cute feet.

4 comments:

Brenda Walker said...

You might should have a little talk with this baby and tell it to not make its mother so sick. It doesn't seem to be listening to me. You look cute shooting your gun. I would love to go sometime. Maybe when it is a little cooler outside.

Auntie Eisel said...

You make me laugh. :) I was expecting to hear how cool the gun is and stuff, but then when I read "cute" it just made me laugh!! But you're right, it is cute. I'm glad you had fun shooting it, but I'm even gladder (haha) that you got to hear my first neice/nephew's heart beat! Tell it, "hello" from it's other auntie for me!

Forestry Natural Resources Club said...

Very cute. I love the pictures! Isn't that the coolest thing ever, to hear the baby's heart beat? I am so glad you got to go with her. See you in the morning.

Brenda Walker said...

Nice Gun, looks like fun!