Well, I thought it was note worthy to say that I have finally bought my first pair of Capri pants. Neil was NOT excited. He said they are still ugly, even if they are on cute little me.
What's up Al? Glad to see you have a blog, I will have to add you to my links! Did you get the "happy birthday" wish that I sent through Zachary? I was thinkin' of ya! Congrats on the new car and the capris! Both are exciting. :) BTW-When Jenn's comment down below said "you pregnant sisters", did she mean "your pregnant sister's" or are you pregnant?!?!? Tell Neil I said Hi!
Hay you, glad to see your in the loop, with your blog and all! I can't believe you finally got carpri's, you go girl! I am so happy for you. As far as I know I will go to breakfast on Friday. If I can't I will let you know.
4 comments:
What's up Al? Glad to see you have a blog, I will have to add you to my links!
Did you get the "happy birthday" wish that I sent through Zachary? I was thinkin' of ya!
Congrats on the new car and the capris! Both are exciting. :)
BTW-When Jenn's comment down below said "you pregnant sisters", did she mean "your pregnant sister's" or are you pregnant?!?!?
Tell Neil I said Hi!
Your pants will grow on him. Zachary didn't like capri's at first either. I am sure that they are adorable on you. See ya tomorrow.
What? Capri pants ugly? I don't think so. I'm sure they look great. Nice blog by the way.
Hay you, glad to see your in the loop, with your blog and all! I can't believe you finally got carpri's, you go girl! I am so happy for you. As far as I know I will go to breakfast on Friday. If I can't I will let you know.
Post a Comment