I am so excited, my car ('01 Honda Civic) is finally back in the driveway. After much searching Neil and I finally bought a car we thought would last a real long time. It turns out that was 50 miles. Then the check engine light came on. We were overjoyed!
Well, we took it to the dealer and they told us it was the Tork Converter. But after 9 days in the shop she is fially back home. I found out that it is so much easier to park a Honda at Wal-Mart than it is a Dodge truck. Amazing!
Anyway now that my car is finally home I got a chance to name her. We are going to call her Eleanor. Neil doesn't think that it is appropraite, but I think it will work. Some of you might appreciate that name more than others.
2 comments:
Isn't eleanor the name of a car in Gone in Sixty Seconds? Is that what you are hoping your car is? As long as it keeps running I supose it doesn't matter. I will still trade you if you want. A honda for a honda can't be too bad.
You have a blog?!? Crazy! I think it needs more pictures though. :) Eleanor is also the name of the oldest sister in Sense and Sensibility. Ever seen it? It's a good movie! Glad you have a good car.
Post a Comment