Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Today is a good day. Because "This is the Day the Lord has Made"

Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

I read something a few days ago about PERSPECTIVE. and that our attitude has a lot to do with how we see things. And of course, because we all live in a place called Human Nature, we pretty much only see things from our own limited point of view. Now that I have a 2 and 4 year old I have noticed that my own attitude is, well, pretty bad. It is an interesting phonominon when you see your own bad attitude reflected off the face of a 4 year old, and one that you love at that!
You know that feeling when you see someone make a basic mistake and they are mistifidy! And you shake your head and wonder "How did they not see that coming?" I wonder if that is how God looks at my life. "Really, how did she think that would turn out differently?" His perspective is so much more than I will ever grasp, or even His unconditional love! But it is better than the one I've got . . . so

here is to a new year of looking at things from a NEW PERSPECTIVE! Everyone raise your glass and say "Clink"

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh what pure joy to open up and see a post from you!! Made my day. Thanks!!

Julie JOnes