Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fair 2009

I just laughed out loud when I read this sign! I had to share it!


I love the fair, but I especially love going with my dad. It is fun to be spoiled and to spend time with him that is just for hanging out. Brenda couldn't go this year, so I thought Anna might have a good time going with us. My Dad and I just like to walk around and look at all the exibits and eat a lot of health food (as my dad would call it). Anna loved trying the food. And she loved all the things to look at. She is such an observer, maybe she gets that from my dad.

There was one vendor that was selling a ton of hats and I found the cutest little cowgirl hat for Anna. She looked so cute. We didn't get it though because she doesn't keep hats on very well. Here are a few pictures from our evening. We had a GREAT time! Thanks Dad!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I love to hang out with my dad too! I'm not much for the rides at fairs, but there is a lot to see. :)

Brenda W said...

Great Pictures! Anna does look cute in that hat. Hopefully next year I can go too