Friday, February 13, 2009

Well, hello . . . I don't really have anything grand to say, but I thought I had been write about something. I am still pregnant! Wahoo! The baby is moving like a thing possessed. It is fun to feel her so much, but a nap would be nice! I am starting to have contractions, but they are very sporatic and short. So they are not doing much except making me uncomfortable. I have been trying to remember how it was with Anna, but I can't remember all the little details.

Neil has been home with us the past two days! I love it when he gets to stay with us. He is just so fun. He actually spent 4 hours on Tuesday cleaning out our bedroom and organizing everything. It looks so good in there. And yesterday we spent all morning getting ride of stuff we had laying all around the house. It is so nice! I feel sooooo junked up with stuff right now trying to make room for baby. So it was wonderful for me that Neil could get ride of so much stuff for me. So the bassinett is all set up and ready for a tiny little person! I even have my bags all ready (minus the daily stuff) and waiting by the door for me. Does that mean she will never come? I wasn't ready AT ALL for Anna to come and she was 3 weeks early.

Anyway . . . Here is a cute pic of Anna playing with one of her Christmas presents. She is getting so big and so animated. She just talks and talks. It is so fun. And she is really loving her Daddy now. He puts her to bed at night, and it is just the cutest thing, because she will give him a little giggle when he lays her down. So sweet.

Hope you have a great Valentine's Day tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Welsey loved that toy so much! Still does too. Their personality really starts to show after 1. They are just so fun! I can't even remember when I saw Anna last... Halloween maybe? Oh that is so sad!

Littau family said...

You haven't posted a picture of Anna in a while...what happened? She looks like a little girl all of a sudden, not a baby? How can that happen? She's younger than Rylee so that must mean my baby looks like a little girl! Not okay!!
She's adorable by the way!=)