This is the little baby foot! There is a really fun part in the video were the baby kicks it's foot really hard and then stretches out it's little leg. I was really surprised how long that leg looked. Actually the baby looked really big to me. I was expecting it to look so big already.
This picture is the baby's profile. We got a pretty good picture of the spine too. I think it is so neat to be able to see of the insides of the baby. We also got to see the heart beating and saw all fours chambers of the heart going. That was really cool!Oh and in case you are curious the lady guessed it is a girl!
3 comments:
Another girl (probabally) Yay! Do you have names picked out?
It's hard to believe that your sweet baby is on the way! Just in time too, because Gabe is getting big. His two lower teeth are half way up.
oh my goodness... I haven't checked any of the blogs in so long but I'm so very glad I did! One Moore baby! (get it? moore???) Thats so exciting! And I can't believe Anna is so big. Crazy stuff.
Post a Comment