Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Big Girl Hair Cut.

Anna went to her first appointment with Auntie Heather today. She was starting to look a little shabby! She was a very good girl and sat mostly still. Here are a few pictures of Anna before and during her hair cut.

She started to get a little fussy and wiggely so I dug a cookie out of her bag. She was very excited about that and sat still the whole rest of the time. It was a pretty quick appointment though since all she got was a trim. Maybe next time we will go for a color. :)

Here are her after pictures. Auntie Heather put a little moose in her hair and got it all curly. It was very cute. It was actually a lot of fun to get her hair cut. I didn't get as sappy as I thought I would. Seeing as my baby is getting so big .
It does seem like it is all of the sudden that she is getting so big. She has seemed so tiny to me for months and then two days ago Neil says that he thinks she weighs a lot more then she used to. At her 9 month appt. she weighed 17lbs 7 oz, at her 1 year appt. she weighed 17lbs 11 oz. So in three months she gained like 4 oz and grew only 1/4 of an inch. Well, I weighed her yesterday and she weighed 19 lbs. 4 oz. She gained like 2 pounds in 2 weeks. That is just crazy. I haven't measured her yet, but her pants are starting to look really short. And I think I missed the whole size 2 shoe thing. I went to put some on her yesterday and there was no way they were going on. And they were really cute shoes too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute getting her hair cut. I love the curls. I can't believe her foot is that big. Em is still in size 3

Jessica said...

She's a cutie!

Wesley was in 2's forever then 3's for most of the summer. We went to buy 4's nope he was in and almost out of 5's. He has 5 1/2's and they take some pushing to get them on... their feet grow fast:)! don't get to attached. We missed out on wearing a whole pari fo shoes since his foot great so fast:)!

JB

Kristen said...

She did so good! They look so much older after the first hair cut huh? Here is a tip on shoes.... Khols has the best clearence on them you can get sandles for next year for like $3-6 you just have to estimate the size. I got Kara a couple pairs.