The bride's grandma actually picked out her shoes. Arn't they just adorable!
There is an elderly gentleman in their church who has this old car. And he brought it just so I could use it in pictures. They turned out soooo cute. We even took some out the back window!
I think I am definitely getting better each time around! And I am learning to be more relaxed and have fun with it. I am still having a hard time not just putting everyone in a nice pretty row. But when you have 14 people what else I you supposed to do with them?
3 comments:
Cute pictures, Thanks for letting me be your second shooter
Great Job!!! We should do a wedding sometime. It is so much fun to do it with a buddy. Betsey and I team up often... well not as often as we use to.
JB
Cute pictures, is that Amanda Schroeder? Thanks for your comments on my baby girl, yes, Kaleia loves her (because she's a girl!) & when is Anna going to get a little sister?!
Post a Comment