Saturday, July 26, 2008

Facebook

Okay I just spent like two hours on Facebook. It was really fun looking at everyone's pictures and seeing their families and what they have been up to. But I must say i am a bloger. You wouldn't know it for my lack of updates lately. But it is true. It was really nice to chat with some friends i haven't seen in like 6 years though!

So Neil, Anna and I went over to a friend's House last week and had our pictures taken. They have a beautiful back yard. And they even made us dinner! It was awesome! Here are a couple of the pics! Arn't we just the cutest little family!?!
Anna has been growing by leaps and bounds lately. Everyday she adds something new to her "I can do that!" list. We even had to lower her bed because she is now pulling herself up! It is just crazy! I left her in her room the other day and went to get ready and I could hear her working really hard and getting closer. And all of the sudden her cute little head popped around the corner into my bathroom. She is just SOOOO much fun. And get this she even let me sleep in until 10:30 today! Isn't that just AMAZING!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am glad to finally see an update. Those pictures are really cute too. Isn't it the greatest being a mom. They do things everyday that amaze us and I can't believe how much you love them too.

Jenn said...

I dont get facebook and myspace beyond finding and catching up with old friends what is the point? Cute pic!!

Curtisslo said...

I am glad you can get your beauty sleep in once in awhile.

Curtisslo said...

Uncle Neil check out my blog