We had a BIG day on Friday! Anna has now added bubble blowing to her "things I can do list". She was so excited and proud of herself. About half way through the day she even figured out how to include her tongue into the scenario. She is Brilliant! I had so much fun just listening to her. And it is just to cute not to share!
You will notice at one point in this clip she scoots herself backwards a few inches. She is starting to pull her knees in under her a little and she is kicking her little feet a lot too. So maybe soon we will be crawling. But I must say I am just loving this little kid. She is so much fun to be around! I adore that she still lets me cuddle her and kiss on her. And she is still content to just sit in my lap!
In fact she and I sat in the front yard with Daddy yesterday and watched him get really wet. Neil and I worked on the front yard all day yesterday (although I must admit that Neil's day started a little sooner than my day!) We got the whole yard done! (Much thanks goes out to Jed, who in his own curiousity had to stop by and see how it was going) (really Jed, you should learn not to wear such nice clothes when you come over!)
We got all of the border bricks in and the sprinklers done and the seed on and the peat moss on (that's the part Jed helped with). And we even got our stepping stones down. Of course we broke two so you can't get anywhere! Now we do the waiting game! Anxiously we wait for little green specs in our yard to fight there way through and become OUR FRONT LAWN! We do still have to put in some planter boxes, but it is super nice to have the grass down. We are hoping we got it in before the heat burns it too bad. And just think we still GET to do the back yard!
While Jed was graciously helping us last night, Jennifer got to give Anna a bath. I had to run out for Neil and pick up some stuff. Since we were playing in dirt all day Anna was DIRTY! So Jennifer offered to give baths while I was gone! Sounds good to me. Anna HATES her bath (I need to film it one of these days so you can all enjoy it like I do) I was hoping that maybe if she took baths with kids who love their bath maybe she would get a clue. Apparently no such luck. Jennifer said she hates it still! Well, thanks anyway Jennifer.
Well, I think that is all for now. Have a great day!
2 comments:
Very Cute!! Yep, pretty soon things on your floor will no longer be safe from Anna's little hands. One day you will turn around and she will have crawled off. Isn't it fun!!
cute, Love the updates. I need to see all new house improvments.
Post a Comment