Monday, January 14, 2008

Just Stuff

Well our house looks lot different then it did when we broke ground on Oct 30th. It is starting to really look and feel like a house inside. Except that it is freezing!!! Neil and some of his freinds worked all last week to put the trim on. It looks nice, but the thing I love the most are the space saver closets. It is going to be wonderful having shelves in my closets!!!! We have a garage door on the house now, so it looks even more like a house when you drive up. Neil is hoping we will get the color coat of the stucco on this week. We still have several time consuming things to do, like chocking miles and miles of trim, painting and laying the tile. That is something we have never done before so it should be interesting to see how well that comes out.

Here is a CUTE picture of Anna in one of her Christmas presents. She is really starting to talk and jibber a lot. It is so fun to listen to her. And she started to reach out for her toys, but she usually just swats at them and doesn't grab hold yet. She doesn't hand out her smiles very often, but when you get one it is so sweet! Gosh I just love this kid! But I mean really how can you not?

2 comments:

The Hathaways said...

What a cute little girl! Your house looks great! I'm so jealous! I want a house!!!! We'll have to meet up at the scrapbook store sometime. Hope everythings going well.

Jessica said...

Isn't it amazing HOW MUCH you love them... She is a cutie, and I need to see her again. I have not seen her since October!!!! Bad Bad Cousin:(
JB