Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Bell Ringers?

Or a plot to take over Earth? You decide!

This is a very good example of why you take your camera every where with you. Because if you don't have it you have to go home and get it! And then you feel kind of like a dork driving up and rolling down your window with Darth Vader watching you.

I was shopping at Wal-Mart yesterday and while I was loading my goodies I heard someone start to ring a bell. I looked up and saw three Storm Troopers standing there!!! And while I was watching Darth Vader walked out of the store!!! It was so cool! I kind of wanted to get my picture taken with them. But I had to remember this is Redding, not Disneyland!!

I wonder if they got more or less donation because of it? I could see people thinking its cool, but Darth Vader can be a little intimidating! plus Storm Troopers with weapons!

So has anyone else seen some cool or interesting bell ringers this year?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome that you got a picture. All other bell ringers seem boring now compared to them. I must admit that I am a little surprised that you didn't get Anna's picture taken with them. That would seem like an Alicia thing to do.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that was Kevin, Hope, Noah and Faith

Jenn said...

So, the one bell ringer I saw was on the coldest dry day we have had. I think it was 38* BRRRR well she was a "honey" dressed in a sexy elf outfit with thigh highs and gloves to boot. She had to be freezing yet she just stood there ringing her bell.

Kayla said...

I have not seen any interesting bell ringers no, but that is pretty impressive.

steve & trish taff said...

Hey, that is hilarious! I think I would've been scared of Darth Vador! But that is cool that they dressed up to ring the bells!