Saturday, April 07, 2007

Ladies, You Will NOT Believe This!!!

Well, my wonderful darling husband, who is ALWAYS so thoughtful, actually told me last week (now pay attention) that he thinks that he would handle this whole pregnancy thing better than I am!
Yep! He said it out loud. And he meant it!
I am complaining so much about not feeling good and always being hungry and he said that when he is just a little bit sick like that he just ignores it. So he thinks he would handle it better, but just the sick part.
Yeah, whatever!
And so I said it's funny how God doesn't even give you the chance to find out.
I just thought you might enjoy hearing that little story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

There isn't enough sick leave in the workplaces to let men be pregnant!-Jamie

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Neil!

Anonymous said...

I think that it would be best if I just kept my mouth shut!! But I often wonder why God let us handle pregnancy thing. It is not the best experience in the world from my point of view

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I would have known that yesterday I would have slapped him!!! You're doing great.

Jessica