I can not believe how much my stomach already hurts from my jeans and work pants. So I don't know if I am jumping the gun or am right in line, but I went shopping this weekend for some pants with elastic waist bands. Pathetic, I know! But I did get some killer deals. I got 8 items of clothing at Sears for $25.00. And I got a super cute pair of black pants with white pin-stripes and a red shirt at JCPenny for $8.97 for both. I love sales.
5 comments:
woo-hoo!!! I love sales too. Absolutley normal, everything hurts right away. Enjoy your new clothes. Love me
Yep, I knew you would try to use this as an excuse to buy new clothes, Brenda did the same thing!!!
Being pregnant gives you all the excuses in the world.
That is a really good deal! I love bargains, usually that's the only way I buy clothes. But usually I do not buy elastic pants. :)
Its never too early to get killer deals and its never a bad idea to wear elastic pants. If I could get away with it, I probably would too...
Post a Comment