Well today is a big day for me. I'm on my way to the orthodontist
to get my bottom retainer in. I guess they are going to put a permanant one on the bottom. Put it will be on the inside of my mouth so you can't see it. Then I will get fitted for my top retainer. I am very close to getting my braces off. I can hardly believe it is here already. I have had them on since August 2004. Crazy, that went so fast!
3 comments:
Hope everything goes well for you and it is not to painful
It will be so exciting, I think I will be waiting in the waiting room with freshly popped "whirly pop" popcorn.
Im so excited to see your smile!! I know i've flaked out on the lat couple invites ut I would love to see you maybe we can do linch this week or at least come by my office and i'll give you your x-mas present in trade for getting to see you without braces!!
love you tab =)
Post a Comment