Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Junk Mail in your Bills?


Okay, does anyone else get junk mail in their bills? Of course! Does anyone I know read it? Probably not!! Is it annoying? YES!
So I was talking to Tabitha Ann tonight and she told me something that I thought was rather entertaining. Want to know what she does? She returns it. When she is filling out her check and puts it in the provided envolope, she also puts in all the junk that company sent her. Cracks ME UP! She said she read it in a Reader's Digest. And it cuts down on the garbage she has to throw away.
I think I'm gonna start mailing junk back. I've often wondered if you can mark junk mail "Return to Sender"?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

that is a great concept, however i am not sure i want to take the time to do send that junk back to them.

Katie80 said...

I decided to start saving the "credit cards" that companies send me. Y'know, the ones that say "YOUR NAME HERE". I have a nice little collection of them in a magnetic clip on my fridge. If only I was creative enough to think of something to *do* with them! :)
I would use Tabitha's idea, but mine are usually with statements since I pay bills online. I guess I could send it back anyway, provided the enclosed envelope is of the postage paid variety. Now that would be funny: no check for them, just return junk mail.
I am inspired.